2. Cancellation prior to shipment of order: 25% cancellation charge.
3. Return of Goods: 25% restocking charge; items must be unused and in original containers.
4. Rescheduling of blanket order may be subject to price change.
5. Special modifications denoted by a “C”, “9” or an “X” (Custom Part Numbers) in the part number are non-returnable/non-cancellable without the approval of OTEK.
CUSTOM SPECS COMPLIANCE
1. OTEK will design the product(s) in accordance with agreed-upon customer specifications, and make any subsequent changes at no additional cost to customer if product does not meet said specifications.
2. Customer is responsible for the testing and its cost. The selection of the qualifying agency is at no cost or penalty to OTEK.
RETURN OF GOODS/REPAIRS
1. Must have our RMA number on the shipping label, freight prepaid to:
4016 E. Tennessee Street
Tucson, AZ 85714, U.S.A.
2. Repairs — Please include description of failure with a schematic of the hookup. If out of Warranty (misuse), the charge will not exceed 35% of the original value of the instrument unless the failure is catastrophic. In this case, the customer will be notified and item(s) returned unless Otek is instructed otherwise. All repairs are returned with a report indicating the probable cause and itemized charges.
3. Please include your name, phone and fax number on the paper work. Return freight charges are for customer’s account.
1. 10% per week (or a fraction thereof) of improvement over quoted standard lead time.
2. U.S. Postal or Airfreight — $10.00/Shipment
Airport to Airport — $50.00/Shipment
3. Outside U.S.A. — $25.00/Shipment.
4. Minimum Order — $50.00
5. Minimum shipping/handling charge: $5.00.
1. Conformal Coating: $50 per board (depends on options included).
2. “Look up” Charges: $75
3. Custom Calibration: $35
4. Custom Scale: NRE: $100 + $40/copy
5. Steel Tags: NRE: $250 + $25 ea.
6. Custom Firmware / Hardware or EMI / RFI shielding: Quoted by OTEK
7. Certificate of Conformance: $25/order
8. Certificate of Calibration: $50/unit
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. OTEK is NOT liable for the late delivery, consequential damages, attorney fees, design changes due to avaiability of components or force majeure.
2. Placing an order after receipt of this quotation, the customer acknowledges and accepts these terms.