What is the NTM Configurator?
Designed as a way to provide 24/7 service to our customers around the world, the NTM Configurator is a unique and highly efficient way to tailor our products to your specific application needs. Every model listed within our patented and award-winning New Technology Meter Series (NTM) is available within the Configurator for a multitude of consumer-driven options.
With the NTM Configurator you’ll be able to:
– Build a full part number to your exact specifications.
– Receive direct quotation with pricing and full part number breakdown.
– Create custom options, indicated by a (9) in your part number which initiates a prompt 1 on 1 dialog with our sales department.
– Compare and contrast different models.
– Gain access to user manuals and our Graphic User Interface (GUI) derived from the options you select.
How to Use the Configurator:
A) If you know your part number and it does NOT contain a customized option (9): Enter it into the available spaces to receive: pricing, user’s manual, applications and direct request for quotation (RFQ) to Otek’s Sales Team.
- B) If it’s a custom part number:
- The configurator will automatically reach our sales/technical team who will contact you to answer any questions you might have and provide you with formal pricing, lead time, etc.
- NOTE: If the part number contains customized options, just replace your custom option # (9) with the closest standard option (or 0) to get the standard user’s manual specific to the options you’ve selected.
- C) If you don’t know the part number:
- Use the configurator to compare all models within the NTM series, so that you can select the one(s) best suited for your application. The configurator will guide you to select the specific options best suited for your needs to build a complete part number. This will then provide you with instant pricing (if a standard part number), its user manual with typical connections, mechanical drawings, and step by step instructions needed to operate the product model, including a link to its GUI (Graphic User Interface). If you created a customized part number, Otek’s sales department will contact you to finalize the quote and provide a lead time.
Should you have any questions or concerns about using the Configurator, please feel free to call our sales department at 520-748-7900 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org